Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

St.Ignatz

Call Me a Cab
indycop said:
Had my first Perdomo Grand Cru. Not bad, good burn too but got hot with a couple inches left. I seem to be half and half wth Perdomo. I like the Cameroon, The ESV, Edicion De Silvio. But I can't stand the champagne and don't much care for the Lot 23.[huh] lol

I'm also split on the Perdomo but like the Lot 23 and not at all the ESV. I bought a few of the Grand Cru and found them real smokeable. I'm still looking for the De Silvio.
Tom D.

indycop

I'll Lock Up
St.Ignatz said:
I'm also split on the Perdomo but like the Lot 23 and not at all the ESV. I bought a few of the Grand Cru and found them real smokeable. I'm still looking for the De Silvio.
Tom D.
I may try another lot 23. I have read that once the De Silvio and ESV are gone, they are gone!

marvelgoose

One of the Regulars
Casa Magna

jamespowers said:
Kind of like trying to get your hands on a Casa Magna. :eusa_doh: :rolleyes:

Hey! I smoked two of those last week. Store up in Macon has a couple of boxes and I pick up a few when I am in town. I didn't know the things were scarce...

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
A. J. Fernandez Signature last night. Very nice.

IC & St. Ignatz--I like the Lot 23 also but it is a little on the medium side to my taste.

indycop said:
You never mentioned them before!been holding out?

Yes I have! You just had you CAO ears on. :rolleyes: ;)
My friend and I have been through numerous boxes. They have actually gone up in price from a few years ago. They used to be $1 a stick or less by the box. I don't want to raise your expectations but it is a good deal for a medium-full bodied cigar. Make sure to get the Habano. The natural is a bit milder to me. They are both flavorful and you can detect a bit of spice to them. They get better with a bit of age on them too. :D

marvelgoose

One of the Regulars
jamespowers said:
Pick me up a box because I can't find them anywhere here or online---for less than like $200 a box! :eusa_doh: :rolleyes:

$7.50 a stick so a box of 20 would be $150. They might not let me buy a box. PayPal me some money and I'll put some in a USPS Priority Mail also with one of those JR humidi cards. Hurry, cause I leave Macon on Friday and won't be back for several weeks.

PM for my PayPal email:cool2:

indycop

I'll Lock Up
jamespowers said:
Yes I have! You just had you CAO ears on. :rolleyes: ;)
My friend and I have been through numerous boxes. They have actually gone up in price from a few years ago. They used to be $1 a stick or less by the box. I don't want to raise your expectations but it is a good deal for a medium-full bodied cigar. Make sure to get the Habano. The natural is a bit milder to me. They are both flavorful and you can detect a bit of spice to them. They get better with a bit of age on them too. :D
$40 a box at www.coronacigar.com :D

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
indycop said:
Went to Island Girl tonight and had a Padron Anniversary 1964.:D
Dee had a Camacho Triple Maduro!:eek: lol

Well now, that pretty much obligates you, doesn't it? lol lol lol :D

indycop

I'll Lock Up
BobC said:
Well now, that pretty much obligates you, doesn't it? lol lol lol :D
What's worse is she smoked it til their was nothing to hold onto..........:eusa_doh: I still have that Cain Straight Ligero maduro to smoke which is going to be areal powerhouse...:rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DavidZL