Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

Woland

One of the Regulars
Kid Mac said:
PS Woland, very nice Peterson you have there. What a great locale for a smoke!

Indeed, my good man.

Few places are more suitable for enjoyment of life than the highlands of Norway.
Highly recommended.

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
What are your thoughts on the Decade robusto, St. I? I have a few Decade toros in my humidor, but I am less impressed with them that I am the Legendario maduras or the AB's.

St.Ignatz

Call Me a Cab
I think the Decade Torpedo may be my favorite legal cigar. The Toro is close but the Robusto and Churchill don't seem to match up with the blend of tobacco. The Robusto starts a little hot and dry it seems and the Churchill gets too "nicotine intense" in my opinion. The Spring Collection and Summer Collection Robustos don't seem to have the same problem. The LegendArio Toro was my first. I enjoyed every bit of the cigar from light in my driveway to the final 20 minutes in front of work at 5:30am. Reminded me a bit of the Alex Bradley line. There will be more in my future.

Mr. Paladin

BillyCigars said:
Smoked a Davidoff Winston Churchill "Blenheim", while sitting in my office lol

Blessings sir! You are in one of the few places left where the smoking Nazis haven't crushed all sense!

Last night I had a Don Lino Africa from a two year old box I had stashed in the humidor. Time was gracious!

BobC

RP Vintage 1992 toro. Not a bad smoke, but not really a keeper either. I'm trying to smoke the things I bought to try and didn't like as well as others.

marvelgoose

One of the Regulars
Tonight's Burnt Offering

Tonight a CAO Black. It is an exclusive for Cigar's International. Has the same earthy taste I get from an Aroma of Cuba, Genuine Counterfeit Cuban, Man of War, and most of the Perdomo's. For the price, a very nice smoke.

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Had my first Perdomo Grand Cru. Not bad, good burn too but got hot with a couple inches left. I seem to be half and half wth Perdomo. I like the Cameroon, The ESV, Edicion De Silvio. But I can't stand the champagne and don't much care for the Lot 23.[huh] lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sirteen