Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

Slim Portly

One Too Many
After a week in the Pacific North West and a smooth flight home, arriving late to my apartment to find a delightful message from an acquaintance, I relaxed before retiring with an Ashton VSG Robusto (6.75 x 50). This morning I am tuckered from my too-brief vacation at the family compound, and I find myself eyeing a Winston Churchill Marrakesh with arsonous intentions.

rmrdaddy

One Too Many
Slim Portly said:
After a week in the Pacific North West and a smooth flight home, arriving late to my apartment to find a delightful message from an acquaintance, I relaxed before retiring with an Ashton VSG Robusto (6.75 x 50). This morning I am tuckered from my too-brief vacation at the family compound, and I find myself eyeing a Winston Churchill Marrakesh with arsonous intentions.

Good to see you Slim!

To bastardize the quote .... "Gentleman, you may smoke" :eusa_clap

Slim Portly

One Too Many
rmrdaddy said:
Good to see you Slim!
Thank you, sir. Yesterday I ended up with an Arturo Fuente Hemmingway Reserva I Especial. I just finished breakfast (why yes, it is almost 10:00 am; state mandated furlough days are my cross to bear), and a little Zino Platinum Scepter Chubby Tubo (perfecto, 4.875 x 54) is giving me a come hither look.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart