Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

St.Ignatz

Call Me a Cab
Antano on the way to run some errands then remembered a LFD event. Left there with a box on Benders at 20% off. Won a $90 Colibri lighter plus 5 free Benders, had a little rum and a burger and dog.
Just lit up an RP 1990 Vintage that's been sitting in the humi for a year plus. I'm a little afeared of what the evening holds in store.;)
Tom D.

indycop

I'll Lock Up
St.Ignatz said:
Antano on the way to run some errands then remembered a LFD event. Left there with a box on Benders at 20% off. Won a $90 Colibri lighter plus 5 free Benders, had a little rum and a burger and dog.
Just lit up an RP 1990 Vintage that's been sitting in the humi for a year plus. I'm a little afeared of what the evening holds in store.;)
Tom D.
You didn't invite anyone!!

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Today was a three cigar day. This afternoon a Don Lucas robusto. I bought these in the Dominican Republic when we were there over a year ago. They have aged well, and I wish I had more of them now.

While grilling filets, I had a RP Edge corojo missile. Not my favorite, but I was more attentive to the steaks than the cigar.

After dinner this evening, a Vice robusto. Nice and flavorful cigar.

BillyCigars

New in Town
I had the grand fortune of being blessed with smoking fresh-rolled Padron 64s & 26s while with the Padron family in Nicaragua last weekend. I must have smoked 8 cigars a day! LOL

rikrdo

A-List Customer
Gaige said:
Want a Tsuge so bad... I've heard nothing but wonderful reviews of them.

Its a pretty decent smoker.................needs a little opening up, which I'll send to a professional for, but the design and grain is FAN -tastic !

OTOH:
No smoke last night as I car pooled to work but did have a pinch or 3 of snuff to get me through the night :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThomW