Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
A new model of La Gloria Cubana given to me by a friend who attended a La Gloria smoker at a local cigar shop. Its first two inches was a Connecticut style wrapper and the last four or so was a darker wrapper. Not barber poled, just straight across the body of the stick. Don't know the model name as he didn't ask. [huh]

BobC

Had a SoC tonight along with some friends most of whom had never smoked a cigar before. We had a little cigar smoking seminar on the deck. I showed them to proper way to cut, toast and light as well as retrohale to get the best tasting of fine cigars.

BobC

Serie V belicoso tonight, on par with the double robusto, with a taste or two of Laphroaig. Very nice cigar and my bottle is almost empty. Time to reload.

BobC

A Diesel this afternoon and a Prensado this evening. The Diesels are doing well in the humidor. The Prensado was a pleasant surprise. It started out pretty mild and then kicked up quickly when I hit the second third.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThomW