Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
La Aroma de Cuba Edicion Especiale #5 this afternoon and RP Spring torpedo this evening. My La Aroma was more than $1 though. :rolleyes:

JC

New in Town
There's a little cigar shop nearby where I am from that I like to buy my pipe tobacco.

It's not an official brand, rather, but a "store blended" variety, and it is hands down the best tobacco I have had the pleasure of smoking. The kind I always am fond of is "Rum Maple".

Very superb stuff, and about to smoke a bowl of it in a minute!

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
St.Ignatz said:
Punch Upper Cut Ometepe. Got it on a recommendation from a cigar store clerk and am real surprised. Rich and spicy without the harshness of so many "strong" cigars that have been popping up.
Tom D.

I really like those Upper Cuts. You are dead on about the flavor and smoothness. Have you tried the Joya de Nicaragua Antano?

Last night, I had a Don Lino Africa.

RedPop4

One Too Many
Last thing I had was Friday afternoon.
Went to a Perdomo tasting and had a Grand Cru.

Tuesday of last week, my Cigar Weekly friend Mad Dawg was in New Orleans and we got together. For that occasion he gave me a Cuba Aliados Anniversary Limited Reserve maduro diadema. The C.A. Anniversary line is one of my favorite cigars to begin with, made by some of the best folks in the business, some of whom I count as friends. But that Diadema is a little perfecto/torpedo with a belicoso head.

Followed that with a 2004 Romeo y Julieta Cazador. Short but VERY good week of cigars last week.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThomW