Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

indycop

I'll Lock Up
jamespowers said:
If you both say so then I'll run down to the local shop and buy one to test out. They're not exactly $20 each so a box purchase might be in order if they are decent. ;) :D
You know you like CAO so give up the hater act.:p :p :p lol lol :D :D

St.Ignatz

Call Me a Cab
Time to take a break from tax prep. A fresh pot of coffee and La Traviata on the back porch seems in order. Did someone post that they were sending out free boxes? If postage is an issue we can work that out I'm sure.;)
Tom D.

indycop

I'll Lock Up
St.Ignatz said:
Time to take a break from tax prep. A fresh pot of coffee and La Traviata on the back porch seems in order. Did someone post that they were sending out free boxes? If postage is an issue we can work that out I'm sure.;)
Tom D.
I think the bartender is sending then on the house!!!:rolleyes: :D

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
AB SoC tonight with a taste of Laphroaig. I bought these with the idea I could toss them if need be without feeling guilty since they're so cheap, but I have yet to toss one before it was burning my fingers. And the Laphroaig....thanks again Mr. P. ;)

BobC said:
AB SoC tonight with a taste of Laphroaig. I bought these with the idea I could toss them if need be without feeling guilty since they're so cheap, but I have yet to toss one before it was burning my fingers. And the Laphroaig....thanks again Mr. P. ;)

I just got two boxes in yesterday. Torpedo and Churchill size. The torpedo size is new to me so I'll have to try one. It has rested overnight at least. ;) :p
For $40 a box, you really don't worry about tossing ten. lol lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn