Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

BobC said:
Brickhouse this afternoon, a well made and tasty cigar.

Our favorite island cigar website has 15% off with a $300 order this weekend or until it ends, whenever that is. I managed to find a couple of things to buy to meet the minimum. ;)

I bet you did. lol Any Culebras among them?;) They have been out for a while until recently.
Last night was a Diplomaticos No. 2. This one had a wispy draw that just made it a chore to smoke. :eusa_doh:

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
jamespowers said:
I bet you did. lol Any Culebras among them?;) They have been out for a while until recently.
Last night was a Diplomaticos No. 2. This one had a wispy draw that just made it a chore to smoke. :eusa_doh:

Nope. This time it was petit edmundos and Bolivar petit coronas. I'm looking forward to the Bolivars especially. It'll give me another really good short smoke for when time is short. :D

rmrdaddy

One Too Many
jamespowers said:

James,
I'll go ahead and volunteer to accept the remainder of your Dip 2's and dispose of them properly. I wouldn't want you to have to suffer with any more of those.....:rolleyes:

rmrdaddy said:
James,
I'll go ahead and volunteer to accept the remainder of your Dip 2's and dispose of them properly. I wouldn't want you to have to suffer with any more of those.....:rolleyes:

Riiiiigggghhhhhtttt! I bet you will. lol lol
That was just one cigar not the whole box. :rolleyes: I'll try another tonight and make sure it is just a fluke. I refilled my humidor element a few days ago just to make sure they were not getting too dry. :cool2: :beer:

SGB

One of the Regulars
Yesterday at my local shop while watching the World cup I had a My Father in the first half and a Sencillo in the second half.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24