Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Had a Cubao while I grilled filets tonight. I tried something different, grilled asparagus. Tasty stuff. Note we did not smoke the asparagus. We ate it. Now I'm heading out for a RP Sungrown toro. I think this is the last of these I have.

indycop

I'll Lock Up
BobC said:
Had a Cubao while I grilled filets tonight. I tried something different, grilled asparagus. Tasty stuff. Note we did not smoke the asparagus. We ate it. Now I'm heading out for a RP Sungrown toro. I think this is the last of these I have.
I like the Cubao, wish I could find one in the lancero size.

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
indycop said:
I like the Cubao, wish I could find one in the lancero size.

CI has them and so does Corona, I think. Sounds like that would be a good cigar. It has enough strength to support the small ring gauge.

I have to either smoke what I have or find another humidor. I'm about full. :eek: :D

How was the Lot 23? On the milder side, isn't it? I wonder how the Perdomo Habano would be? Have you or anyone else had one of them?

indycop

I'll Lock Up
BobC said:
CI has them and so does Corona, I think. Sounds like that would be a good cigar. It has enough strength to support the small ring gauge.

I have to either smoke what I have or find another humidor. I'm about full. :eek: :D

How was the Lot 23? On the milder side, isn't it? I wonder how the Perdomo Habano would be? Have you or anyone else had one of them?
It is milder but I love the flavor and the Habano maduro is good too. I really like the flavor of the 10th anniversary maduro.

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Tonights smoke, 2006 Camacho Liberty.:D

fg.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points