Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Cubao lancero tonight as I watched a storm moving in from the west. Great cigar and an entertaining light show.

COHIBA

:eek:

Something for Saturday Evening....
cigar002.jpg

BobC

Cane Rod Maker said:
:eek:

Something for Saturday Evening....

Gonna be a good Saturday. ;)

Tonight a La Traviata Radiante, the last in my humidor, accompanied by a taste of McLelland's Highland and another light show. These are really nice cigars, right JP?

BobC

jamespowers said:
They get better with age. The next box I buy will go into the humidor for a few weeks to stabilize them before I smoke one. :D

There's a maduro coming later this month or next month. Same blend and binder but with a maduro wrapper. I'm anxious to give those a try.

HHISIII

One of the Regulars
I had to go to two cigar shops to find a Joya dark Corojo, but I did. BobC, I think that could knock a neophyte cigar smoker flat on their ass, but it was an excellent smoke as I gazed at the stars and unwound from a long day.

BobC

HHISIII said:
I had to go to two cigar shops to find a Joya dark Corojo, but I did. BobC, I think that could knock a neophyte cigar smoker flat on their ass, but it was an excellent smoke as I gazed at the stars and unwound from a long day.

I totally agree. lol

HHISIII

One of the Regulars
I've got a couple of Thompson house brand Criollos left from a bachelor party. I brought those because the majority of the guys there weren't real big on cigars. They actually turned out to be a pretty nice smoke, especially at ~$1 each.

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
Hi Bob! Hi John! :)

---------------

I was studying one like this at an antique store a few days ago, and then a buddy of mine dropped by and gave this to me. Leaky. Couldn't get a strong draw. Seems like a novelty, but then again, I don't know much about pipes. Any info from you folks based on these images?...

DSCN2851.jpg

DSCN2852.jpg

DSCN2855.jpg

DSCN2856.jpg

DSCN2858.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner