Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Need to get one of those little room heaters Bob :)

Thanks, I have one of those, but it's not really taking the edge off this year. I did see something at a friend's garage the other day that interested me. He had a large overhead heater that really blew a lot of warm air.

Thanks, I have one of those, but it's not really taking the edge off this year. I did see something at a friend's garage the other day that interested me. He had a large overhead heater that really blew a lot of warm air.

You need one of those ice fishing propane jobs. Those work great but they cost. [huh]
You could also get two more of those other heaters. :p
I use the fireplace myself. :D

St.Ignatz

Call Me a Cab

Bob, have you tried one of those small oscillating or clip on fans pointed toward the ceiling to help push the warm down to your level? It may be a little help until the REAL IL winter sets in.
Tom D.

BobC

Bob, have you tried one of those small oscillating or clip on fans pointed toward the ceiling to help push the warm down to your level? It may be a little help until the REAL IL winter sets in.
Tom D.

That's a thought, Tom. Thanks! I'll see if I can find one.

BobC

I say just turn an extra room into a cigar lounge! Kim won't mind:behindsofa:unless you like freezing:smow:

You must be trying to get me killed. I'm in deep enough already. I bid on two boxes of Perdomos and won. I thought I would be outbid on at least one of them, but no, I won both. I'm better off freezing than being murdered.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot