Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Perdomo Habano toro conn tonight with a cup of coffee. Good stuff. This is the first cigar I've had for several days. I let the heater run all day so the garage would be bearable.

Thanks Diamondback.
Having a Perdomo Cuban Bullet, my favorite low priced cigar. $3.50 for a churchill:) and watching my dogs tree a raccoon lol

That sounds like a Jeff Foxworthy moment right there. "If you enjoy watching your dogs tree a racoon......"
I am eyeing an Edmundo or Corona Gigante for this evening but I don't know if I want to brave the cold until the fireplace gets roaring.:p:confused:

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Got a box of PDR 1878 capa oscura today. And yes James they gave me a lighter, and a Punch bobblehead:)

ddd-1.jpg

Got a box of PDR 1878 capa oscura today. And yes James they gave me a lighter, and a Punch bobblehead:)

ddd-1.jpg

Figures. "Give us a good rating on The Lounge and we give you free gifts.":p
I decided to go with the Gigante and the Mille Fleurs last evening with a Dalmore Gran Reserva and later a Sam Adams Winter Ale.
I really stuffed the fireplace full. It was cold last night. Brrrrr. :fear::violin:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCRider