Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

His and Hers Perdomo ESV 91 :D

I thought I smelled Perdomo in the air.:p
Ok, what freebee did you get this time? :rolleyes:
I went to a local smoke shop yesterday evening believe it or not. Of course they didn't have the PDR. It was puny and two guys were sitting in the only space allotted for the smoking area :rolleyes: but my friend and I picked up two cigars. I also helped a poor young thing pick out a Camacho cigar for her husband. I don't know him so if I chose wrong for him---oh well. :p

indycop

I'll Lock Up
I thought I smelled Perdomo in the air.:p
Ok, what freebee did you get this time? :rolleyes:
I went to a local smoke shop yesterday evening believe it or not. Of course they didn't have the PDR. It was puny and two guys were sitting in the only space allotted for the smoking area :rolleyes: but my friend and I picked up two cigars. I also helped a poor young thing pick out a Camacho cigar for her husband. I don't know him so if I chose wrong for him---oh well. :p

You should bring your butt to Florida!
Awoman and her little girl came into the shop yesterday while I was hanging out. The girl looks at me and says "why are you smoking in here?" lol I said because I can!

You should bring your butt to Florida!
Awoman and her little girl came into the shop yesterday while I was hanging out. The girl looks at me and says "why are you smoking in here?" lol I said because I can!

Well, I could have smoked in there as well but I just couldn't sit down.:p
Florida sounds good if you didn't have hurricanes and gators running all over the place. :p
If there is a knock at your door then there had better be a spare bedroom for me. :p

Just for James...his/hers PDR Lanceros :)

Just for you a Diplomaticos No. 2. Mmmmm MMMM. drinking10.gif

St.Ignatz

Call Me a Cab
La Traviata while running errands before work.
My father Le Bijou Robusto at the station (train broke down about 12 miles west of my stop) so it bought me 45min.
CM Colorado Robusto after work with a bit of (Ri)1.
I really can't afford days like this if I'm going to Garland in March.
Tom D.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails