Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

Blackadder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
That was a good idea as a whole box is cheaper in the long run anyway. :D
I get bulk discount. :) The main reason though is the next box will most definitely not be the same, hence I will try one and if it is good, I'll keep the box or what's left in the box.

Blackadder

Not many are going to be left in that box. :p
Quite right. The taste is just right now for me and it's not some rare item that I want to save, so might as well finish it while it's great. May go dormant after awhile, then don't know how long I have to wait.

Blackadder

Also thinking about buying a couple of boxes of Sancho Panza Sancho for later now that it's discontinued.

Blackadder

Trinidad Coloniales, very disappointing. Prompted when I saw an old box of Fundadores. These new Trinidad is however completely different. Also had a Hoyo Regalios. Quite an improvement compared to the one I smoked in 2007 when it was launched. Did not buy the Regalios then because had Epicure 2s in 2007 and 2008 that are better than the Regalios. However those Epicure 2s are gone now, so may have to make do with some Regalios.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy