Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

maduro 5

A-List Customer
Nice one but the last time I had one it was pretty plugged. I had to take out the cordless drill and the 3/16" drill to fix it. :p

I honestly never came across of Siglo VI that was plugged. That is really odd to have a large size cigar plugged. Did you wear safety glasses when you drilled it?:)

Code:
I honestly never came across of Siglo VI that was plugged. That is really odd to have a large size cigar plugged. Did you wear safety glasses when you drilled it?:)

Nah, I wore a grin when it worked. :p My friend thought I was nuts but he still remembers how to do it. :p
I have had a few but not a lot overall. The ones I have had a problem with are Montecarlos and they are indeed a small size cigar. You have to use a smaller sized drill for them. :p

Blackadder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Have been smoking Peterson Irish Oak in a BBB, Peterson Sunset Breeze in a Peterson and Davidoff Red Mixture in another Peterson.

maduro 5

A-List Customer
Ramon Allones Specially Selected. I am in Kiev, Ukraine on business. The latest anti-smoking regulation prohibits smoking in the cigar shops. I brought couple cigars with me and have to smoke on the street. At least it is warm.

maduro 5

A-List Customer
In Kiev?! Geez, they have gone overboard there!
It does not seize to amaze me that a country that has pork lard as part of the official daily consumer basket and treats it as a national food, the country with life expectancy for men somewhere around 65 is having draconian rules for smokers instead of trying to tackle cholesterol rich diet and drinking habits of it's citizen.

It does not seize to amaze me that a country that has pork lard as part of the official daily consumer basket and treats it as a national food, the country with life expectancy for men somewhere around 65 is having draconian rules for smokers instead of trying to tackle cholesterol rich diet and drinking habits of it's citizen.

You know politicians of all stripes go the easy route. :p

Smoking an Arturo Fuente Gran Reserva figurado as I type. It was given to me by a friend, along with about 150 other cigars, about a year and a half ago. They were all dried out, and some were coming apart. But I managed to collect about 50 of them that looked like they might could make a comeback, and have kept them in my locker at the local shop for the last 18 months or so. It's not bad. Another 6 months wouldn't hurt them, but they are now smokeable (is that a word?), at least. Hope springs eternal.

yesterday was a twofer. Over a friend of mine's house I had a D4 limited or special edition. It was definitely different from the regular D4. Mine was fine but you friend's cigar was plugged---bad draw. Better him than me. :p Mine was fine. :D Too bad I left my cordless drill with the 3/16 bit at home. lol lol
The second one was a H Uppman Corona Minor. That one was fine for both of us. :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21