Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

Asienizen

One of the Regulars
I'm running out of tobacco, I've got about one bowl left of Dark English (I love latakia) and only a few bowls left of even the cheap junk Captain Black. It's hard to get even mediocre stuff in this county, back to no pipe smoking because cigarettes are just gross. AAGGH!

Blackadder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Last nite were Punch and more Punch a petite coronation vintage 1998 and a Black Prince vintage 2000. Tonite was a Upmann Noella.

Which La Duena and what is your opinion of it?
I am not sure but it was a robusto size. Interesting toothy wrapper. Not exactly full bodied for sure but pleasant enough. I know others have rated it as full bodied but it isn't exactly a LFD double ligero. It is packed with spicy pepper tastes that fade in and out with sweetness and cedar. The draw was not breezy but it also wasn't tight. It is a decent cigar and I would recommend it with a few caveats regarding the burn being uneven and you need to touch it up once or twice.

maduro 5

A-List Customer
I am not sure but it was a robusto size. Interesting toothy wrapper. Not exactly full bodied for sure but pleasant enough. I know others have rated it as full bodied but it isn't exactly a LFD double ligero. It is packed with spicy pepper tastes that fade in and out with sweetness and cedar. The draw was not breezy but it also wasn't tight. It is a decent cigar and I would recommend it with a few caveats regarding the burn being uneven and you need to touch it up once or twice.
Thanks! Good to know.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner