Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

maduro 5

A-List Customer
Partagas D4
IMG_00000052.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

wireless man

New in Town
currently enjoying a Churchill from the local cigar emporium while listening to Jump Jive and Wail on an AM portable. i alternate sticks from the local place and stuff from that place 90 miles south of me. the local place has some plantations in Estelli Nicaragua that produce some decent long leaf smokes at $40 for a bulk bundle.

had a Macanudo Churchill from the special place on the weekend. what a silky smooth smoke that was. it's nice having friends that travel there often.

Blackadder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Running low on the Allones Extra. Finished 3-4 boxes of those since it's lauch in 2011/12. Struggling with the idea of stocking up on the Allones since they are limited. Problem is the quality control on those new LEs is non-existence, much like the regular items. Smoking a Hoyo du Prince now.

Last edited:

Blackadder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I never had any problem with the Monte Carlos but I have had many with the Laguitos sizes. Tonite was a Monte double corona.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner