Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

Blackadder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
They are indeed. Tried the 94 point getter on Wednesday. Today was a Nestor Miranda Churchill. Anther nice one with a decent amount of strength.
My friend is not impressed however. He has tried quite a few non-cubans in Vegas and has been craving cubans since day one there.

Blackadder

They aren't the same---obviously. :p There is a certain terrior that I missing. :D
His complaint about non-cubans is that the taste is flat without any change from start to end. I have no problem with that. Anyway he is used to smoking big cigars while I am a corona guy.

His complaint about non-cubans is that the taste is flat without any change from start to end. I have no problem with that. Anyway he is used to smoking big cigars while I am a corona guy.

They are not necessarily flat. It is just that the flavor changes are much more subtle. I understand that Cuba is now importing tobacco so they really aren’t puros anymore. :doh: It figures now that Altadis is running the show.

Blackadder

Free cigar night again. This time Edmundo night with a choice of Petite Edmundo, Edmundo and Double Edmundo. Had a Double Edmundo then my friend gave me a Cohiba Pirimide Extra. What a waste, the Cohiba was over-powered by the Double Edmundo.

Giftmacher

One Too Many
The lower one. Yesterday made and also smoked.
1920246_646443068724095_968106985_n.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany