Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Tonight an SoC robusto then later something new I discovered lately, TTT Trinidad #5, 4 1/4 x 44 petit corona. That last one is a full flavored and short smoke for when time is short or for when it's hotter than hell and nasty humid outside.

Merlot Tbird

New in Town
Last 4 cigars were -

Carlos Torrano Exudus 1959 robusto, box pressed
Punch London Club
Perdomo 2 Limited Edition 2008
Brickhouse Toro

All 4 are "a can't miss".:D

shortbow

Practically Family
Five Brothers in a cob. 'Bout as vintage as you can get, methinks. All that you've heard about 5 bros strength? It's all true.

A very plain, straight fwd dose of vitamin N, good for getting the cobwebs out the morning after the night before.;)

BobC

A Florida mowing cigar tonight while, guess what......mowing. :D No band and no name but a double wrapper. It was a good smoke and burned as straight as any I've seen. Thanks, John and Dee.

Later, a VSG Tres Mystique. A lot of flavor for such a tiny thing. I've been looking for a short, full flavored smoke and have found a couple of good possibilities lately. The tres mystique is one, and the other is the TTT Trinidad Habano Number 5. Both are good, but the Trinidad is half the price.

HHISIII

One of the Regulars
I'm a fan of AVO XO's and try to keep some on hand. Last night was a CAO Criollo night though.

Speaking of which, I need to head over to thompson and place another order.

BobC

HHISIII said:
I remember my first Joya vividly. The gent in the cigar shop warned me...
Heck of a smoke once you get used to 'em.
Have you tried to dark Corojo? That's one that'll wow you. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner