Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Last night, a Punch Uppercut robusto and tonight a Cubao lancero, both with Lagavulin. I'm really liking the islays and the full flavored cigars that go well with them.

Chinaski

One Too Many
Gawith & Hoggarth Kendal Flake in a Stanwell Zebrano rusticated bent Dublin. This tobacco is from a mason jar I sealed up on October 14, 2006 and it's really, really special with some age on it.

Last night, a Punch Uppercut robusto and tonight a Cubao lancero, both with Lagavulin. I'm really liking the islays and the full flavored cigars that go well with them.

Have you trieed Dalwhinnie yet? That would go well with a full flavored cigar but it doesn't have that wet mop aftertaste.;):p
I think I'll go for a Montecristo Edmundo this evening if I get the chance. Paired with a Glenlivet 18 year old should do the trick. :D

HHISIII

One of the Regulars
I'm about to light up a Gurkha Gran Reserve. I've got a CI order qeue'd up and ready to place, just gonna think on what I'm ordering a little longer. A bundle+5 JdN Fuerte's 3 of the $15-5 packs of Gurkha, Triple Ligero, Gold and Symphony and of course, I made the order just enough to qualify for the free hat! lol.

Edward

Bartender
This evening I lifted one of my favourite pipes, a little French-made Twist, and had a bowl of Bonds of Oxford Street Sweet Peach. The Twist is basically a copy of the Falcon, though a touch smaller. I wish I could buy a new bowl for it, though.

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
How ya likin the Prensado? I hven't had one in a while. Picked up 3 more xikar Colorado today and a couple more PDR 1878:)

Prensado is a good smoke. Probably one of the stronger AB blends. Definitely fuller flavor than Tempus. I like them.

HHISIII

One of the Regulars
Wow, it goes downhill fast with cigars, lol. I ended up buying a bundle of JdN Fuerte, half a dozen of the Gurkha gorge fest 5 packs and a box of Nubs. Should be here Wednesday, I can't wait...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21