Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

irb

Familiar Face
I will be looking forward to one of my dailies, either the Casa Magna Colorado or the Cusano 59. I need to stay away from this thread because it makes me want to skip work early.

juup

New in Town
today i opted for an elegant 1938 syrian hookah over my Dr. Grabow that i kiped off my granddad dresser in Berchtesgaden after he passed and before granny Trudel threw it in the garbage. Have a nice molasses shisheh. In the grabow i'll smoke norsemans blend or other spiced tobacco

maduro 5

A-List Customer
I'd recommend the Ramon Allones Superiores (La Casa). In any case, avoid the Asia-Pacific regional edicion. Ever tried the Edmund Dantes? Any opinion?
I did try Ramon Allones Superiores, nice cigar. No I do not think I ever smoked Edmond Dantes but I will look into it. They would be hard to come by since they were issued for Mexico only and in light of the latest security issues I will stay from Mexico for a while.

Last edited:
Partagas SD No. 4
smiley.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmichael