Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

I suspect that you are correct but the only Montecristos that do it for me are an Open Eagle and Edmundo. And I would take Partagas P2 over Montecristo #2 any time.

I am not familiar with the Open Eagle but it might be worth a try. I am familiar with the Edmundo and the petit Edmundo. I prefer the smaller one. I found it strange that they can get more flavor in the smaller cigar but....[huh]
Nothing wrong with the Partagas either. I like the D4 better but I like all of the Partagas line from the Culebra up to the Lusitania. :cheers1:

Flw Sock

New in Town
Last week I tried a "Cuban Bullet". It was great, one of my new found favorites. I also tried a cigar named "The Spirit of Cuba", and it was even better! I wonder what will be in store next week.

jayinhk

New in Town
Erinmore Mixture out of my Ahmet Govem skull meerschaum. This was my first pipe!

9541CIMG0101.JPG

mtm_motors

New in Town
New member here, thought this would be as good a place as any to make my first post. Here's the last couple cigars I've had...

Double Corona... couldn't get a very even burn :/

7725927418_96ac874cd9.jpg

Partagas Serie D No.5

7618942532_82eb197d31.jpg

Last edited:
New member here, thought this would be as good a place as any to make my first post. Here's the last couple cigars I've had...

Double Corona... couldn't get a very even burn :/

7725927418_96ac874cd9.jpg

Partagas Serie D No.5

7618942532_82eb197d31.jpg

Good luck on getting the Cohiba to burn evenly---especially the limited Editions. For some reason they get carried away and burn unevenly unless you are really careful about rotating them and puffing on them like crazy. Generally they are overpriced for what you get---especially the Behike!
The D5 is one of the best of its size---you can't go wrong.
Last night I had enough time to indulge in a Lusitania. That was plenty good for a large part of my BBQ endeavor. :D

DesertDan

One Too Many
Been smoking RP Evolution lanceros lately. I generally don't care for thin cigars but these are excellent.
Got some Olor maduros on the same order and I have to say they are some of the strongest, oiliest maduros I've had. I am going to let the others age a bit and see how they come along.

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Tonight a Perdomo Habano corojo toro with McLelland's Islay. Good cigar but I like the conn better.

mtm_motors

New in Town
I've heard that about Cohiba's... I'm still experimenting to find out what I really like.

The D5 was a great smoke indeed...

Good luck on getting the Cohiba to burn evenly---especially the limited Editions. For some reason they get carried away and burn unevenly unless you are really careful about rotating them and puffing on them like crazy. Generally they are overpriced for what you get---especially the Behike!
Last night I had enough time to indulge in a Lusitania. That was plenty good for a large part of my BBQ endeavor. :D

maduro 5

A-List Customer
Siglo VI do burn evenly . Agree with you on Behike. Way overpriced. I received an unexpected gift before my birthday of 5 Behike 54. Nice cigar and it burns evenly but not for 38 Euro per stick.

Siglo VI do burn evenly . Agree with you on Behike. Way overpriced. I received an unexpected gift before my birthday of 5 Behike 54. Nice cigar and it burns evenly but not for 38 Euro per stick.

Nice gift. I certainly wouldn't pay that per stick. They are ridiculous. Then again the $750 per stick of some cigar soaked in Louis cognac is even more ridiculous.

You and George Burns:)

Nah, those queens make me sick. I don't know how he could smoke that garbage. Milton Burle sent him a box of great cigars and George put them away and never smoked them in favor of those nasty things he liked.
Some say the reason was that they didn't go out while he was delivering his jokes but heck, he never smoked anything else off stage either. lol lol lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy