Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

Blackadder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Tonight was a Robaina Famosos and then a pipe of Turkish blend.
Is the GR better than the regular Monte #2?
Have not tried it. Retail price here is over USD100 each, so am saving it. LOL. Tonite was another Hoyo du Roi then a Monte 520 LM2012. The 520 is a bit light at the beginning then become quite sweet and aromatic towards the middle.

Blackadder

A friend of mine favors the Short Churchills as well. I get a few from him once in a while too. :p
They are too mild and smooth. I prefer something with a kick. Tonite was a Punch petite coronation vintage 1998. Didn't have time for anything longer.

Blackadder

Am smoking a Juan Lopez seleccion #2 vintage 2003, the best cigar I've had for the last 9 months. Running low on these though.

Blackadder

I have some 2005 but the 2003 box was different. I like them because the ring gauge is bigger because they were rolled loosely, more smoke, easier draw. Tonite was a RyJ Hermosos #2 LE2004.

I have some 2005 but the 2003 box was different. I like them because the ring gauge is bigger because they were rolled loosely, more smoke, easier draw. Tonite was a RyJ Hermosos #2 LE2004.

Well, you know they change things every other year over there. :p
I am not sure what I will have tonight. Last night I had a Arturo Fuente Gran Reserva. It started out kind of metallic and then evened out but the burn was way off and only corrected itself near the end. Oh well...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR