Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Cain F 550 tonight. First of these from a box fresh from shipping. Great flavor, but a little rough. Just to get these rehumidified willl help, but I expect these to age really well.

Blackadder

Smoked another RyJ Hermosos #2 LE2004. Am finishing the last few and thinking of selling the other box of the same.

BobC

Tonight an Old Henry Runt. This little corona sized cigar is really quite nice and stands up well to an Islay.

Blackadder

Oh geez! They only got in that box then I hope. I understand that a lot of cigars have the ability to hatch beetles if the temperature and humidity is right. Do the beetles improve the taste? :p
Have no idea where they came from. Guess you are right about the temp and humidity. Popped out because the locker room's air-conditioner was down and the repairman used water jets to clean the air-conditioner. Ruined what's left (about 18) in my box of 1998 Monte tubo plus the 20 or so Hermosos #2 and a few Sancho Panza 2003 Corona Gigantes. Salvaged the Hermosos and Corona Gigantes but the Monte were beyond saving.

Last edited:
Have no idea where they came from. Guess you are right about the temp and humidity. Popped out because the locker room's air-conditioner was down and the repairman used water jets to clean the air-conditioner. Ruined what's left (about 18) in my box of 1998 Monte tubo plus the 20 or so Hermosos #2 and a few Sancho Panza 2003 Corona Gigantes. Salvaged the Hermosos and Corona Gigantes but the Monte were beyond saving.

Man! That would really impact my supply right there.:eusa_doh: Death to all tobacco beetles!
I would have lit them all on fire one way or the other----fireplace or smoking. :p

Blackadder

Man! That would really impact my supply right there.:eusa_doh: Death to all tobacco beetles!
I would have lit them all on fire one way or the other----fireplace or smoking. :p
That's why I'm selling some cos I don't know what to do with the rest. Can't bring them back to my office for I'm afraid it will infest my stock at the office. Can't wait to see what happen in the next few years cos they are worth quite a lot now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot