Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

Mm25

One Too Many
GL Pease Westminster in a corn cob.
The pipe actually came attached to a bottle of moonshine as a promo. The whiskey was forgettable, but the pipe has become one of my favorite outdoor knockabouts.
CC2A4FD8-B404-4BDF-8008-AD7126E0DC83.jpeg

I had no idea, that the cutters are relatively cheap. Usually 3,50 EUR for such ones.

Attachments

• IMGP9193.JPG
    IMGP9193.JPG
    84.4 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Had a Parcero Robusto, today.
Horrible tight rolled!! I was rockin' my storm lighter all the time, I tell you.

Taste was very "mild" and doing well until the very end (4/5). Absolutely no pepper.

I would say:
Unspectacular stuff for beginners.

Attachments

• IMGP9194.JPG
    IMGP9194.JPG
    90.2 KB · Views: 31

Mm25

One Too Many
Been smoking my Nutten's Bing model quite a bit with C&D Crooner.
I had the crooner in my cart to buy, but it was sold out before I checked out last time I bought tobacco. Never had deer tongue before and wanted to try it.

MichaelRhB

One of the Regulars
I had the crooner in my cart to buy, but it was sold out before I checked out last time I bought tobacco. Never had deer tongue before and wanted to try it.

Several weeks ago I contacted C&D because my usual on-line retailers were all out of the Crooner. I couldn't find it anywhere. C&D told me that a large shipment of tobacco they were blending was destined for Germany and that it was going to delay Crooner by a couple of weeks.

As good as their word, about two weeks after this email I was automatically notified that Cup 'O Joes had it in stock and ordered a pound right from the email notification. This was about two weeks ago now and I don't know what the supply is looking like now. I guess I'll find out next time I re-order.

Try it if you can find it. Same blend Bing used to smoke. It's good stuff.

Mm25

One Too Many
Bob’s chocolate flake in a cob. Not as much Lakeland flavor as some of my other favorites, but very nice. Latakia drifts in and out throughout the bowl.

Mm25

One Too Many
Aromatics are not usually much in my rotation but I received this along with a recent pipe order. Smoked in a Peterson spigot from one of the years when the green stain was a miserable failure. Tobacco not too bad.
22726F6B-CC64-42C1-9BF6-B764BD7EF1F8.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto