Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
St.Ignatz said:
Bob if you take a look at some of your old posts in this thread you may even surprise yourself. You have been smoking some Howitzers over the last month or so and it sure shows when you compare old and new impressions. I've been on the same ride. Remember when a strong cigar was a punch in the gut to IC? Some fun eh? Be safe at Monteagle.
Tom D.

I wondered when I wrote that post who would remember me saying before that I liked the Decade and some of the other RP's. :D I do still like some of them. I have three of the four seasons represented in my humidor and like them, but since then I've smoked a lot more cigars and found quite a few that I like a lot better. ;)

I wish you were going to Monteagle with us, Tom. Keep it in mind for next year.

BobC said:
I wondered when I wrote that post who would remember me saying before that I liked the Decade and some of the other RP's. :D I do still like some of them. I have three of the four seasons represented in my humidor and like them, but since then I've smoked a lot more cigars and found quite a few that I like a lot better. ;)

I wish you were going to Monteagle with us, Tom. Keep it in mind for next year.

Interesting how the mind changes when you have so much to choose from.;) :p

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
La Traviata tonight. I could become a fan of CAO. Everyone I've smoked has been well made and tasty.

St.Ignatz

Call Me a Cab
CAO Italia. Delish.
CIMG0714-1.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner