Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What did you dream about last night?

Gene

Practically Family
I was a country and western singer all decked out in my Gene Autry-western wear, opening for Bob Wills and His Texas Playboys. But Joe Pesci and Frank Vincent were Mafiosos trying to sidetrack me by stealing a car, paying off the cops, and running "errands." I woke up before I took the stage, which was a Rodeo in my old high school gym....

Gene

Practically Family
Wow! What did you smoke today?

My dreams are always weird and crazy. Before I went to bed I was not only listening to Bob Wills, I was also searching around for vintage western wear, so that had something to do with it. As for the Mafia, I have no idea...

rue

THREE DREAMS this week about Scarlett Johansson!

Why doesn't this surprise me? :p

You know how much I love my wagons haha.

Yes, we know that ;)

That wasn't a dream.

:eeek:

I was a country and western singer all decked out in my Gene Autry-western wear, opening for Bob Wills and His Texas Playboys. But Joe Pesci and Frank Vincent were Mafiosos trying to sidetrack me by stealing a car, paying off the cops, and running "errands." I woke up before I took the stage, which was a Rodeo in my old high school gym....

That actually sounds like a cool dream :)

Last edited:

Deco-Doll-1928

Practically Family
I was going to mention something, but now I don't remember. lol

Any dream I have ever had about work was concerning past co-workers coming back or being late.

If I come up with a good one (or remember it), I'll try to post one.

Last edited:

rotebander

New in Town
I dreamed I was in the middle of a warped version of Disney World, and there was a random car crash in the middle of Epcot. So, I went to solve the mystery of the misplaced car crash, but got captured by a mountain hag and taken to her secret Disney condo. Fortunately, she just gave me some free graham crackers and let me watch some tv, and then I was on my merry way. When I got to the crash in the middle of Epcot, Elton John had already solved the mystery. But we had a sing-along together and drank smoothies, so it was all okay.

The end.:D

I dreamed I was in the middle of a warped version of Disney World, and there was a random car crash in the middle of Epcot. So, I went to solve the mystery of the misplaced car crash, but got captured by a mountain hag and taken to her secret Disney condo. Fortunately, she just gave me some free graham crackers and let me watch some tv, and then I was on my merry way. When I got to the crash in the middle of Epcot, Elton John had already solved the mystery. But we had a sing-along together and drank smoothies, so it was all okay.

The end.:D

Hmmmm...

I live near Disneyland but why don't I have dreams about being there???

Sounds like a good dream! Very fascinating. I have dreams about being a rhinestone-suited country singer all the time. Go figure, eh?

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Being at the meat market.
I was standing up front, watching a butcher cook sausage, bacon, and cheddar cheese in an iron skillet.
Then I went to the back of the store and then found out they had let the order I placed go with someone else!
I then spent time trying to get it straightened out and the dream faded when I woke up.
Vegans probably have a similar dream, but at Easy Way Vegetable Market.....:D

scottyrocks

I'll Lock Up
A common theme in many of my dreams is me being in a place, such as my house, for example. I know its my house just because I know it, but it not actually any interior that I have ever lived in. Yet I just know it’s my house. This has been going on in dreams for as long as I can remember.

Two nights ago, I had a dream that I had to leave my school because of something about my car. One of the school aids was there. She protested that I couldn’t leave her alone with the kids but I said I'd be right back.

So I walk out of my school and find myself on a midtown Manhattan (MTM) street. The only problem is that I teach in Brooklyn, which looks nothing like a MTM street.

I know what most of midtown Manhattan looks like, and although I knew I was in MTM, this didn’t look like what it was supposed to look like. The streets all had names, whereas in MTM, they have numbers. And many of the buildings were of an architectural style not predominant in Manhattan.

I eventually find my car, and move it. I guess the issue was alternate side parking although it was never explicit.

Then was the most frustrating part of the dream. Finding my way back to school. Add to this the fact that I used to work at NBC at 30 Rock and I thought that this is where my school was. The street signs made no sense. No one could direct me. It was very frustrating.

I wound up in some elderly people’s lavish apartment bedroom that I couldn’t get out of for a while. I eventually got out and then I don’t remember much else.

This is kind of what my dreams are like.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot