Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Did You Drink Last Night?

Black Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
As the notice suggests, there was no alcohol, and it wasn't free! Suffice to say, I gave this abomination, a very wide berth! :eeek:

SantaSpecial004.jpg

Danny O

Danny O,
Now what on earth is the point of that? If there's no alcohol in it? ;0

X
BD

I used to drink it neat with my dad because that's how he liked it, and that's why I have a bottle. Still looking for good combos for it. I read a suggestion to mix it with tonic- didn't like.

JP has got a good handle on what mixes well- except for his aversion towards Campari.:p ;)

Campari and vermouth are not for mixing. They are medicines for orchitis (look it up, I ain't telling you:p) :eeek::eek:

Danny Ocean

A-List Customer
A couple of "Manhattans", followed by a small, chilled glass of 2001 Chianti Vin Santo dessert wine. Very nice, with some homemade Panforte di Siena, Italian Christmas cake...mmm!

Ciao!

Danny O

Bought a 36 case of Boxer. Hadn't seen it before around here. 11.99 for 36 cans, I couldn't turn down the price. It's a very full-flavored lager, and a bit more alcohol than your typical 3.2 beer, at 5%. It isn't terrible, but about what you'd expect of a 'budget beer'. Rather sweet and malty.

conrad5157

One of the Regulars
Does early this morning count?
A shot of Maker's Mark in my coffee went very well with scratch buttermilk pancakes and bacon.

Mike in Seattle

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Starting at 3 yesterday, we had to hit one wedding, one farewell party (dare I say, good riddance?), and three holiday parties. The tally was several hot ciders, a couple cups (foam, no less) of Three Vines merlot/cab, and some rather egregious wassail or at least that's what they claimed it was. The last time I had it, I don't recall sweetened grape juice to be one of the ingredients, and I believe whipped egg whites were an optional topping - last night was used by many Rediwhip...and someone said they were much sweeter last year. *yucky*shakeshead:eeek::noidea::faint:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner