Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Did You Drink Last Night?

jmrtnko

Familiar Face
We had one of our cocktail smackdowns. Four drinks enter, one cocktail leaves. Last night it was the Cabaret, Bijou, Leap Year, and Lucien Gaudin.

The Leap year was the standout, followed closely by the Lucien and Cabaret. Sadly the Bijou, while interesting, still has not sold me on Chartreuse.

Leap Year
2 oz Gin
1/2 oz Sweet Vermouth
1/2 oz Cointreau
1/8 oz Lemon Juice

Rathdown

Practically Family
Yesterday, at a friends, sitting under a massive old oak tree...
ice cream and peaches with a shot of sweet vermouth, followed by a couple of Pimms... a delightful way to bid adieu to summer here in the Old Dominion.

RichardH

One of the Regulars
Saturday night:
Bottle of Captain Morgan rum (I made a lot of cuba libre's)
A couple of pints of the local beer..

Got thrown out of a pub by a swedish guy because we took a photo of him (we wanted to file a complaint to his boss) , in other words, it was a good night! :D

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
Up at the Mr.'s on Sunday evening, a new (to me) cocktail was introduced to me. He added a French liqueur that he discovered on a recent trip to France made with black currants to my sparkling white wine. Ooo, yummy! I'll get the name of the liqueur and post it here very soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ