Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Did You Drink Last Night?

Miss Golightly

Call Me a Cab
In my family it was as big a marker as any holiday.

Very good!

I had it for the first time a couple of years ago in France - I was surprised that you served it slightly chilled (I'd had chilled red wine before in Spain) but loved it and now every year I look forward to next batch of BN.

The Spar nearby still has bottles of BN 2009 for sale - clearly they have no idea about it's shelf life......

Cashmere

New in Town
Ezra Brooks bourbon, neat. One of my go-to tipples.

After years of experimenting with high-end whiskies, I found myself settling in to Ezra Brooks as my regular. When I mentioned that to my father, he told me Ezra Brooks was what my grandfather always drank, which I didn't know. It was intriguing to learn that in this case the apple had landed right flush up agin' the tree.

Ezra Brooks bourbon, neat. One of my go-to tipples.

After years of experimenting with high-end whiskies, I found myself settling in to Ezra Brooks as my regular. When I mentioned that to my father, he told me Ezra Brooks was what my grandfather always drank, which I didn't know. It was intriguing to learn that in this case the apple had landed right flush up agin' the tree.

Genetic memory. :D

Henry Gondorff

A-List Customer
I went out with a friend of mine yesterday; we started the evening with a nice bottle of Chardonnay and ended it with a glass of Johnnie Walker Black Label. It was a good evening!

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
I chill a good number of reds. All the cool kids are doing it.:cool:
I must be one of the cool kids then, I do the same thing, but only when I go to the inlaws.
I keep a bottle in the cooler, and the cooler keeps it cool for 5 days. :)
Otherwise I keep it in the fridge, yeah I know it should be in a wine cooler...like I need something else to plug in!

Philip Adams

One of the Regulars
My girlfriend and I had some cocktails the other night.

We had a 'Last Word' and a 'Purgatory'.

Two finer Chartreuse based cocktails are hard to find. :cheers1:

TidiousTed

Practically Family
I'm a bit boring when it comes to drinking, so I drank Dajeerling first flush Tiger Hill and Ferreira Dona Antonio Reserva last night as usual

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Takatāpui