Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Did You Drink Last Night?

fortworthgal

Call Me a Cab
Husband had Rex Goliath chardonnay at home.

Cocktails before the symphony - I had a Grey Goose and seven, husband had Crown and seven.

Cocktails at steakhouse - I had a cosmopolitan (size giant :lol: ) and husband had another Crown and seven. Champagne at midnight.

Last edited:
A number of flavored (nicely done, not sugary junk) Martinis at a lovely LA Jazz club. Great buzz over a four-hour set and probably four drinks in total. Good music and friends - nice way to bring in 2012!

DJH

I'll Lock Up
As an 18 year sober recovering alcoholic I drank a southern delicacy... Cheerwine (no alcoholic content).

Good job! Personally, I always have a problem finding soft drinks that I like since I'm not a fan of most sodas.

Last night we were at a wedding and I enjoyed a couple of Fisherman's Brews

beer_brew.jpg

Quite nice and didn't taste of fish at all!

Alex Oviatt

Practically Family
House cocktail (at my house) was a White Lady (gin, lemon juice and powdered sugar) but with I cut back the sugar and added a touch of Amaretto--the almond flavor really worked well with the gin and lemon--in this case Meyers lemons which grow just outside the kitchen windows.

House cocktail (at my house) was a White Lady (gin, lemon juice and powdered sugar) but with I cut back the sugar and added a touch of Amaretto--the almond flavor really worked well with the gin and lemon--in this case Meyers lemons which grow just outside the kitchen windows.

That sounds like it would work very well. Meyer lemons are not very sour (in fact they are really not technically lemons) and the Amaretto would work well with a sour and a strong in balance. Good choice in mixing there. :eusa_clap

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner