Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Did You Drink Last Night?

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Apothic Red.
I've never tried it, I had just come back from a 12hr drive from Texas, and didn't feel like driving to the liquor store I got a really nice syrah at (to help me deal with my MIL).
Oddly enough, this wine is good and $8 dollars less than I usually spend. :eusa_clap

The thought of drinking a bottle of wine worth more than the cost of a trip to visit the Chateau boggles the mind ...

Yopu mean I would have to choose between the two? :p A 2010 vintage isn't all that expensive. A twenty year old vintage certainly is though. :p

Probably a good reason why I had a wee dram of McClelland's Highland last night in front of the fireplace. :p

Miss sofia

One Too Many
The thought of drinking a bottle of wine worth more than the cost of a trip to visit the Chateau boggles the mind ...

I second that!

Tonight i'm having a seafood supper, we're starting with a bottle of Moet, (another birthday gift, not my favorite champagne, so i thought i'd share it with the guests, rather than it languishing in a cupboard). Then we have a couple of bottles of cheap and cheerful Frascati to have with supper, that the wine merchant recommended. (Yes we have a proper wine merdhants in our town at last, hurrah)!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner