Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Did You Drink Last Night?

Miss sofia

One Too Many
Hey Rue, no worries, i should be so lucky....;)

It really is nice wine isn't it?...I He lt was an early birthday gift from my Dad, bless him. He always stocks up my cabinet when he comes over from France. I'm raising my glass to you now Missis, shame you are so far away, or i'd have gladly shard it with you.

Jamespowers - You're right, it's great with a steak. I'm having blue cheese and biscuits with it and some walnuts, which is pretty darn good if you ask me.

Last edited:

rue

Erm...would you like to refresh my teeny tiny memory for me....

Hey Rue, no worries, i should be so lucky....;)

It really is nice wine isn't it?...I He lt was an early birthday gift from my Dad, bless him. He always stocks up my cabinet when he comes over from France. I'm raising my glass to you now Missis, shame you are so far away, or i'd have gladly shard it with you.

Awww... you're so sweet :) I'll raise my glass of Vodka and lemonade to you when the clock turns 5 pm here ;)

What a nice man your father is!!

Miss sofia

One Too Many
It's a woman's perogative to change her mind, or have both!;)

Well, he does live in the Dordogne and has lots of French friends and you know how serious those blighters are about their vino!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pablosstuff