Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Did You Drink Last Night?

Iyor

One of the Regulars
I reached for my stash of A. Hirsch bourbon. I still have 2-3 cases, but when that runs out its going to be a sad day.

Alex Oviatt

Practically Family
Hot day in So Cal, so drinks on the patio. Had a grown up lemonade: a slug of homemade Limoncello in a tall, ice-filled glass, with the juice of half a lemon and topped up with club soda. Really refreshing.

rumblefish

One Too Many
Way to go! :eusa_clap
I love when the oldies on my beer shelf get called to bat on special occasions.

For my 60th birthday I had a 75cl corked Chimay Premiere I've saved from my 50th.
Tom D.

Tonight- The Last Word, in honor of my discussion with my ex wife. :confused: :p
The best way to use green Chartreuse. :)

Frightfully hot here at the moment, and I have a craving for an ice cold bear , fermented in the bottle with no additives or preservatives, this is a cloudy little number with a yeast residue at the bottom of the bottle

Coopers-Brewery-Mild-Ale.aspx

Last edited:

ecorrigan

Familiar Face
A small portion of Kammer Williams Pear Brandy. It's got a little bite to it, but sure is good! Now I just have to figure out how I'm going to get the pear out of the bottle so I can eat it!! :confused:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elzbthy