Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Did You Drink Last Night?

Alex Oviatt

Practically Family
Flashbacks to the fraternity basement--ankle-deep in beer. Pink Floyd. The Dead. White parties. Everclear. Wow. If only that was the worst of it all......

Black Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
Could be Zambuca - or it might be Isopropyl. Care to try your luck? :p

I'm a bit scared to *lol* but I think I can trust james...he doesn't look too shifty! ;0 And hello to a fellow Canadian!

That is a Flaming Lamborghini. It has Sambuca in it along with Kahlua, Blue curacao and Bailey's Irish Cream. Add the Sambuca and Kahlua in a cocktail glass---equal proportions. Top with a little 151 rum. Light it up. Drink through a straw and add the shots of Sambuca and Baileys as you reach the bottom of the glass---dousing the flames. :p

I'll have to check that out. :cheers1:

A Flaming Lamborghini you say? Hmm. That sounds really wicked. I have a bad history with Sambuca! ;0

X
BD

Cheap Thrill For Summer, ( $7.50 AU ) I'm enjoying this Ultra Crisp Dry White on Summer nights, I keep it in the ice box once opened

jc.jpg

http://wineguider.wordpress.com/2010/07/24/jacobs-creek-pinot-grigio-review-cheap-thrill-for-summer/

Hmm, well if I knew what either drink was...I might be tempted! ;0
X
BD

Pink Squirrel:
3/4 oz creme de noyaux
3/4 oz white creme de cacao
1 1/2 oz heavy cream

Pour into a cocktail shaker with ice and shake to a samaba beat. Strain and pour into a cocktail glass.

Grasshopper Cocktail:

3/4 oz cream
3/4 oz creme de cacao, white
3/4 oz green creme de menthe
Prepare as above cocktail Both of these you can adjust the proportions of the liquors to your taste. :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points