Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Did You Drink Last Night?

H.Herdick

Familiar Face
10288595gu.jpg

http://www.klosterbrauerei-scheyern.de/index.php

m_luvsartdeco

One of the Regulars
Try an Old Fashioned. You get nearly the same thing without the vermouth. Quite refreshing.:cheers1:

I had one the last time I visited LA, it was delicious! :) I'm currently working with what is in stock in my house...Looks like whiskey, whiskey...and more whiskey hehe :)

I had one the last time I visited LA, it was delicious! :) I'm currently working with what is in stock in my house...Looks like whiskey, whiskey...and more whiskey hehe :)

Well, instead of rye, use whiskey. :p
2 oz rye whiskey
2 dashes Angostura bitters
1 splash water
1 tsp sugar
1 maraschino cherry
1 orange wedge

Mix sugar, water and angostura bitters in an old-fashioned glass. Drop in a cherry and an orange wedge. Muddle into a paste using a muddler or the back end of a spoon. Pour in rye, fill with ice cubes, and stir.

:cheers1:

m_luvsartdeco

One of the Regulars
Well, instead of rye, use whiskey. :p
2 oz rye whiskey
2 dashes Angostura bitters
1 splash water
1 tsp sugar
1 maraschino cherry
1 orange wedge

Mix sugar, water and angostura bitters in an old-fashioned glass. Drop in a cherry and an orange wedge. Muddle into a paste using a muddler or the back end of a spoon. Pour in rye, fill with ice cubes, and stir.

:cheers1:

Oooohh thank you! :) I may just go out and get some of these items I don't have. I'll report back to you in the morning! :D

Yeps

Call Me a Cab
Okay, it might take another corner off of my man card (the damn thing is practically circular by now), but I have to say, I really like dry, rosé champagne (or fake champagne. Real champagne is not in my budget). Friday night I had a bit of that, and later in the evening a couple Gimlets. I had not had a gimlet before. I think it will be my goto hard drink over the summer months. Very refreshing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic