Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Did You Drink Last Night?

2012-05-22%2000.41.29.jpg

Being a native of 'Brew City' their old slogan "I'm from Milwaukee and I oughta know" works well lol

That is that green kitchen isn't it. :p
"Its the Water and a lot More."

1961MJS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I drank gin and orange juice and i'm still recovering.

Hi Matt

W. E. B. Griffin's Marine Corps series calls this an Orange Blossom Special, but it's not in any bar guides I've found.

Shot of Gin
Couple of dashes of Angostura bitters
Orange juice
ice
top off with Tonic.

Hurts a lot because it tasted a lot like slightly sour orange crush. Don't ask my how I know that...

dnjan

One Too Many
A "Smoked Lager" made by East End Brewery (Pittsburgh)
used smoked malt from Bamberg, Germany.

Unusual taste. The smokiness was a bit like wine aged in toasted-oak barrels, without the oakiness.
Easier to drink the second one than I thought it would be. And went well with the black beans and sausage I had for dinner.

Hi Matt

W. E. B. Griffin's Marine Corps series calls this an Orange Blossom Special, but it's not in any bar guides I've found.

Shot of Gin
Couple of dashes of Angostura bitters
Orange juice
ice
top off with Tonic.

Hurts a lot because it tasted a lot like slightly sour orange crush. Don't ask my how I know that...

I could do without topping it off with tonic.
I ordered an Old Fashioned in a bar once and they topped it off with tonic. He was lucky I didn't punch him in the nose. :p

1961MJS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I could do without topping it off with tonic.
I ordered an Old Fashioned in a bar once and they topped it off with tonic. He was lucky I didn't punch him in the nose. :p

The tonic actually helps it out. The quinine and bitters balance the sweet OJ. Of course, I would drink it without the tonic, I don't usually have it around the house anyway. Tonic in an Old Fashioned???

Later

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21