Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Did You Drink Last Night?

storman113

Familiar Face
I travel a lot on my motorcycle and you diffidently can't drink and ride a bike. But once landed in a camp ground or motel it's nice to kick back and think about the day with a nice one. So last nite I had some Wild Turkey 101 over ice. I pick the Turkey as it can be had in a plastic "traveler" bottle which fits well for packing. The only others I know of are Old Crow, not for me, or Jim Beam which is good for mixing. But when on the road I like any treats I can get!

Been to D Land with the little ones! Wish I had some Turkey then!!!

Last edited:

Delthayre

One of the Regulars
I've had the most acute bout of good news lately and so I bought a bottle of Lagavulin 16-year to celebrate and loved it. I costs enough that I can't keep loving it, but it hit the spot for the special moment.

I also got a bottle of Mount Gay Extra Old rum. I don't know much about rum, but it's pretty good. Drinking it is slightly like drinking scotch; no smokiness, of course, but it has a broadly similar strong, full taste.

Last edited:
I've had the most acute bout of good news lately and so I bought a bottle of Lagavulin 16-year to celebrate and loved it. I costs enough that I can't keep loving it, but it hit the spot for the special moment.

I also got a bottle of Mount Gay Extra Old rum. I don't know much about rum, but it's pretty good. Drinking it is slightly like drinking scotch; no smokiness, of course, but it has a broadly similar strong, full taste.

Lagavulin is indeed good. You can certainly find more reasonable choices though. McClleland's offereings are reasonable and you get to choose what region you want to buy. Looks like you would enjoy their Islay. :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk