Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Did You Drink Last Night?

ladybrettashley

One of the Regulars
We went to Carino's last night. I don't generally drink cocktails at restaurants, but we happened to get there during happy hour so i thought i'd try their "Italian Margarita." It took me 3/4 of the drink to figure out why it tasted so familiar: it tasted like CapriSun (with a shot of tequila)!!:eek:

So, i have been reminded why i drink my liquor at home. On the bright side, this weekend i had a trinity martini, which was excellent, as well as trying Hendricks gin for the first time (in a G and T); also excellent. =)

cco23i

A-List Customer
After all the years of being sent overseas and drinkin great German and English beers, for awhile I was on a Schlitz kick, for some reason I wanted to drink Schlitz. It tastes better than I remember, of course that was me "stealing" drinks of my dad's when he wasn't lookin'.:eek:

Scott

BinkieBaumont

Rude Once Too Often
3675203330_5f02661b7c.jpg

"Champagne Cocktails "A La Russe", with Comrades, Linda Radlett, and Christian Talbot"

Wally_Hood

One Too Many
Not quite "last night..." but these were enjoyed at the end of the evening over several evenings.

Missus H and self returned from a cruise, celebrating our twentieth wedding anniversary. Each night after dinner or after a show we stopped in a lounge/bar and I ordered a different cocktail each time. The list follows as thus:

Monday, an old-fashioned and a whiskey sour for The Missus
Tuesday, a Brandy Alexander and a pina colada for The Missus
Wednesday, a Negroni
Thursday, the evening ran late, retired without libations
Friday, a Singapore Sling
Saturday, a Sidecar

All were greatly enjoyed. I specifically ordered a cocktail that I had never tried before. Now, I have several new favorites…

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21