Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Did You Drink Last Night?

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Here's a twenty. I'll get ten dollars on pump 2, a large sushi, and a large stomach pumping 30 minutes afterwards.

4oz of a Syrah from Chile.
Walked almost 3 miles tonight, and don't care to drink too much wine, because water and Gatorade sound much better.

Last edited:
Here's a twenty. I'll get ten dollars on pump 2, a large sushi, and a large stomach pumping 30 minutes afterwards.

4oz of a Syrah from Chile.
Walked almost 3 miles tonight, and don't care to drink too much wine, because water and Gatorade sound much better.
Man, that stomach pump is expensive. :p I washed polished and waxed the 55 tonight. Geez, I should have just walked 3 miles. That would have been easier. :p

1961MJS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
:D

I'll let you know how it turns out. I haven't gone and I'm really busy at work lately. Had a Dunkel at a place called Das Boot. They are an offshoot of a German Restaraunt and serve a lot of beer in glass boots.

Later

Sounds like something I would enjoy. I used to be a regular at the Everclear Death Punch Bar; I was the Mixmaster's Tester. Makes one wonder how they survived college. Oh yeah, your recipe?

:rofl:
You want my time honored, sacred, secret recipe for free?! Shades of Hippie here. :p
1/2 oz vodka
1/2 oz Southern Comfort peach liqueur
1/2 oz amaretto
1/2 oz triple sec
1/2 oz sloe gin
1/2 oz sweetened lime juice(Rose's)
orange juice

There are two ways to prepare it. You can put all of this in a tall ice filled glass, stir and add orange juice to taste. I don't add much. The other way is to combine all of this in an ice filled shaker and shake to a waltz tempo. Serve in tall glasses with whatever garnish you choose. I make four or five servings in a tall shaker at a time.
I hate giving out the recipe without being able to serve it and see the look on the face of the person drinking it for the first time. :p You are going to have to give a description. :p

:rofl:
You want my time honored, sacred, secret recipe for free?! Shades of Hippie here. :p
1/2 oz vodka
1/2 oz Southern Comfort peach liqueur
1/2 oz amaretto
1/2 oz triple sec
1/2 oz sloe gin
1/2 oz sweetened lime juice(Rose's)
orange juice

There are two ways to prepare it. You can put all of this in a tall ice filled glass, stir and add orange juice to taste. I don't add much. The other way is to combine all of this in an ice filled shaker and shake to a waltz tempo. Serve in tall glasses with whatever garnish you choose. I make four or five servings in a tall shaker at a time.
I hate giving out the recipe without being able to serve it and see the look on the face of the person drinking it for the first time. :p You are going to have to give a description. :p

Not an ounce of hippie in this 251 pounds of something and something. Sounds good to me. Just enough o.j. For color like I like it. When I do try it, I will make sure to give you an update as to my state of being.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran