Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Did You Drink Last Night?

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Hi

You know, even crappy Guinness is better than Bud Light or Miller Lite.

Just sayin'

Well yes, but Guinness Draught is awful.
However, I would take it over Hamm's.
I know it's from the land of sky blue waters, but apparently if that's where they get the beer from, someone "went" in the lake. ;)
Great, now I want a few Guinness Extra Stouts for the ballgame tonight.
That means I'll have to get my car out, but with no idea what I'm having for dinner, Kroger may be in my future.

Last edited:
Had some vodka in the afternoon, then after dinner had a guinness and a piece of chocolate pie for dessert.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

1961MJS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Yes, but the words perfectly good and grapefruit don't belong together either. :p Grapefruit is for scrubbing grease off of baking dishes, not drinking. :doh:

Oh, I guess I kind of thought that part was obvious. I mean, some people actually drink vodka, not me, but some people. Grapefruit? I did have a girl tell me that the grapefruit juice made the grapefruit and vodka drink have negative calories.

I that that was what we refer to as a "missed opportunity".

Dammit

later

Oh, I guess I kind of thought that part was obvious. I mean, some people actually drink vodka, not me, but some people. Grapefruit? I did have a girl tell me that the grapefruit juice made the grapefruit and vodka drink have negative calories.

I that that was what we refer to as a "missed opportunity".

Dammit

later

It not only had negative calories but it would have a negative effect on your taste buds. All that nasty acidic taste is still there no matter what you put it in. Trust me, I have tried. One drop of grapefruit juice in ANY drink ruins it.:doh:
That wasn't a missed opportunity---that was dodging a bullet. :p

More stoli & grapefruit last night.
Orange juice gives me heartburn, but for some reason grapefruit does not. I can't stand tomato juice so I don't take it there.
If it smells like kerosene, maybe you should try a few shelves up.

I never really much cared for vodka either, the smell always reminded me of rubbing alcohol, but I lived in Ukraine for awhile and it's a whole different animal in that part of the world. The cheap local stuff is so much better than the expensive kinds available where I live. Stolichnaya or Russian Standard are all I can find that even come close.

More stoli & grapefruit last night.
Orange juice gives me heartburn, but for some reason grapefruit does not. I can't stand tomato juice so I don't take it there.
If it smells like kerosene, maybe you should try a few shelves up.

I never really much cared for vodka either, the smell always reminded me of rubbing alcohol, but I lived in Ukraine for awhile and it's a whole different animal in that part of the world. The cheap local stuff is so much better than the expensive kinds available where I live. Stolichnaya or Russian Standard are all I can find that even come close.
I can't drink much of any citrus juice but grapefruit is the absolute worst. The taste is something else. [video=youtube_share;lZf1nIYApKg]http://youtu.be/lZf1nIYApKg[/video]

Last edited:
Last night I tried an Angry Orchard ginger apple cider. My wife really liked it. I quickly switched to beer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points