Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Did You Drink Last Night?

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Everclear?! :faint: I once poured some in the gas tank of my car when I was running low. It was cheaper than gas then. It cleaned out the carb and made it run better! :doh:
So you were drinking carb cleaner.:eeek::p
Me too.
Sometimes in the form of Bacardi 151.
Same ABV rating, unless you spring for the jet fueled 190(?) proof, which was 95% ABV.
DH, you're right. It was the highest you could buy in the store, but out of a pick-up...well that's higher proof and locally made. :D

Me too.
Sometimes in the form of Bacardi 151.
Same ABV rating, unless you spring for the jet fueled 190(?) proof, which was 95% ABV.
DH, you're right. It was the highest you could buy in the store, but out of a pick-up...well that's higher proof and locally made. :D

You use the 151 for your flaming cocktails. It floats on top and takes of easy.
tumblr_m8tk2n2Q9k1qew6kmo1_500.jpg

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
You use the 151 for your flaming cocktails. It floats on top and takes of easy.
tumblr_m8tk2n2Q9k1qew6kmo1_500.jpg

I never set them on fire.
But I also wouldn't stand near an open flame while drinking it either. :lol:

BTW how many miles do you have on you TOE?
I might have a few years before I need to change my converter out.
Then again, with the hot sauce, and everything I drank years ago, mine might be worn out. :p

1961MJS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
...:p
Hi Gregg

That reminds me of a party we had my Junior year in college. We were renting in a less than stellar neighborhood. We had a keg and were smoking cigars in the back yard. One of the neighbor ladies came over smoking menthol's and drinking straight Vodka out of a pint bottle. She never got either the cigarette or the pint more than 3 inches from her mouth. I was scared her head would explode.

Later

BTW how many miles do you have on you TOE?
I might have a few years before I need to change my converter out.
Then again, with the hot sauce, and everything I drank years ago, mine might be worn out. :p

The converter has all the baffles and ctalyst blown out of it already. :p

Hi Gregg

That reminds me of a party we had my Junior year in college. We were renting in a less than stellar neighborhood. We had a keg and were smoking cigars in the back yard. One of the neighbor ladies came over smoking menthol's and drinking straight Vodka out of a pint bottle. She never got either the cigarette or the pint more than 3 inches from her mouth. I was scared her head would explode.

Later

I can see it now:
http://youtu.be/vK-afmrSzWA

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy