Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Did You Drink Last Night?

dnjan

One Too Many
They must have a special process to take the whiskey out of those round barrels and then get it to fit so nicely into a rectangle. :p
And you are sure that they didn't put the rectangular bottles into the barrel first, and then add the whiskey?

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Budweiser?
Oh TOE...:(
Didn't have anything else besides that?
Something Magnolia Pecan Beer.
Brewed and bottled in Mississippi.
F.J's state. :eusa_clap

Rum....
I can't even think about it. :faint:
Unless it's 151.

Budweiser?
Oh TOE...:(
Didn't have anything else besides that?
Something Magnolia Pecan Beer.
Brewed and bottled in Mississippi.
F.J's state. :eusa_clap

Rum....
I can't even think about it. :faint:
Unless it's 151.

Only the two to choose from. You know it is bad when you use Budweiser to wash away a bad taste in your mouth. Very sad.
:D

A glass of blackberry wine before dinner, and a couple of Angry Orchard's after

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

It is nice to see another fan of Angry Orchard. I am on my second Angry O. Right now as I watch an episode of Cops. If you haven't yet tried it, you might give Hornsby latest incarnation of Crisp Cider Ale a shot. It was great, then horrible, and now they're back to tops on my list.
:D

Not homemade:(
These days my kids eat them faster than I can gather up any for wine making. They don't even leave enough for a pie.
I had some Manischewitz that was on sale awhile back. It's o.k. in a pinch. Sometimes Morgan Creek Vineyards puts out some decent blackberry. They are just a little south of me, but seem to have pretty decent distribution, maybe you could find them there. They make a really good muscadine wine, too.

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Not homemade:(
These days my kids eat them faster than I can gather up any for wine making. They don't even leave enough for a pie.
I had some Manischewitz that was on sale awhile back. It's o.k. in a pinch. Sometimes Morgan Creek Vineyards puts out some decent blackberry. They are just a little south of me, but seem to have pretty decent distribution, maybe you could find them there. They make a really good muscadine wine, too.

I'll look for that.

Tonight it will be Killians Irish Red.

Right now I'm drinking a big Heineken while dinner gets ready. Got some Angry Orchard coolin in the fridge for later.

Same thing I'm drinking tonight...

02-15-2013-11-30-16_S_Premium_edited-1.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic