Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Did You Drink Last Night?

hatguy1

One Too Many
Last night I drank tea. Leaves brewed in an old English pot, drank from an old English mug and enjoyed with a little milk as always. Drink your spirits freely, ladies and gentleman and your beers, ales, ciders and what not. Enjoy them in good health too! But not for me I'm afraid: ten years sober past August 23rd last year. Nary a judgement and nary a drink will I begrudge ye, but if the spirit's in ma veins and in ma heid, the deil possesseth me.

I tip my fedora to you, sir.
Congratulations on the 10'and may you have 10 more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I enjoyed a refreshing beverage from the land of sky blue waters this evening.

Hamms_Beer_2.jpg

Duper

Practically Family
Last night I had two shots of Knob Creek. My first taste and I enjoyed it. Lots of flavour and warmth.

It seems like this taste testing spree I am on is a process of elimination. The more I try the more I discover what I like less.

There is a Canadian whisky called Alberta Premium Dark Horse ($29) that looks like it could provide value for money from the reviews I have seen. It makes sense that Canadian liquor should cost us Canadians less to purchase and enjoy. Importation fees and extra taxes do increase the cost for bourbon, but fortunately the are some fine products still under the $40 mark. Knob Creek is one of them.

Duper

Practically Family
One more observation about Knob Creek Bourbon. I very much like the slim rectangular design of the bottle. The rectangular shape allows it to more easily squeeze itself into my small liquor cabinet. While the vessel shape may be used to distinquish it from other products, at the same time the footprint also works well in the real world.

They must have a special process to take the whiskey out of those round barrels and then get it to fit so nicely into a rectangle. :p

One more observation about Knob Creek Bourbon. I very much like the slim rectangular design of the bottle. The rectangular shape allows it to more easily squeeze itself into my small liquor cabinet. While the vessel shape may be used to distinquish it from other products, at the same time the footprint also works well in the real world.

They must have a special process to take the whiskey out of those round barrels and then get it to fit so nicely into a rectangle. :p

:rofl: My friend swears by Knob Creek so I think you are doing fine there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy