Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Did You Drink Last Night?

Opened a bottle of Spanish tempranillo Saturday, but was not much impressed by the aftertaste. Decided to polish it off this afternoon and it had mellowed some and I thought it was quite good. There was only one glass left, though, so I switched to Warsteiner.

Brad Bowers

I'll Lock Up
Apparently because my eyes were dilated from the eye exam, I couldn't quite see when making my Martini. I ended up with a hot pickled chile as garnish. At least, that's my story and I 'm sticking to it.

Brad

IMG_1446.jpg

Brad have you ever made peprivka? Perforate six or ten hot chiles with a toothpick or fork, put them in a mason jar, and top off with vodka or whiskey or rum or whatever, then let it sit a few weeks or months. It'll light up a cocktail.

alsendk

A-List Customer
Of all places I found Pabst blue ribbon in a chinese supermarked in Beijing, but their own Tsingtao beer...originally a german brewery leftover from the colonial time is actually very good
1-2014-07-23 18.50.54.jpg
1-2014-07-26 20.16.42.jpg
1-2014-07-14 20.32.28.jpg

Last edited:

Brad Bowers

I'll Lock Up
Brad have you ever made peprivka? Perforate six or ten hot chiles with a toothpick or fork, put them in a mason jar, and top off with vodka or whiskey or rum or whatever, then let it sit a few weeks or months. It'll light up a cocktail.

Thanks, I'm going to have to try that!

Brad

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21