Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Did You Drink Last Night?

Had 3-4 Dos Equis Ambers (who counts?) with a lime on the porch before dinner.

Anyone see the 1st of the final commercial series where the World's Most Interesting Man is an astronaut? Since it has been announced already that this will be the final run I wonder what's going to happen with that?

My wife went to the kids FOR THE WEEK! To help with the little kids being out of school. I had to stay back to care for the animals **wink wink**.

Enjoying some Woodford Reserve Double Oaked bourbon out on the porch, waiting for the owl to start hooting in a few hrs. I heard him the other morning at about 5:00 AM.

MisterCairo

I'll Lock Up
At a party for birthdays (mine, my sister's (we're not twins but born June 3rd two years apart) and my eldest daughter's (17th June), I had some Guiness, some local craft brews such as The Witty Traveller and Pompous Ass, and some of the world's greatest whisky, Crown Royal Northern Harvest.

At a party for birthdays (mine, my sister's (we're not twins but born June 3rd two years apart) and my eldest daughter's (17th June), I had some Guiness, some local craft brews such as The Witty Traveller and Pompous Ass, and some of the world's greatest whisky, Crown Royal Northern Harvest.
Well, a belated but Happiest of Birthday Wishes to You and Yours!
:D

That's Buffalo Trace, right? How did you like it? All BT products are getting hard to find around here.
It is Buffalo Trace. I liked it. At 50%, it has a little more flavor, which is a good thing. I would recommend it, if you can find it down there. The only annoying thing is that is comes in an extra tall bottle, so you'll never get it in a cabinet.

Tried this yesterday. Usually not a fan of "fruity" beers but this one was light and refreshing w/o a heavy fruit taste. It was more in the nose and not too sweet with a pleasant aftertaste.
image.jpeg

Tried this yesterday. Usually not a fan of "fruity" beers but this one was light and refreshing w/o a heavy fruit taste. It was more in the nose and not too sweet with a pleasant aftertaste.
View attachment 51150
The artwork reminds me of when I was a kid & we used to plug a watermelon & pour in a bottle of Southern Comfort, then replace the plug & refrigerate to get cold before cutting the melon.

We called it Death Punch and would sometimes include other fruits into the concoction. It was usually cheap vodka/rum unless the guy down the way who always had everclear showed up. Great memories. Good times.
:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk