Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Did You Drink Last Night?

ArrowCollarMan

A-List Customer
Had a few glasses of Seagrams V.O. Canadian Whiskey over the last few days. I "pilfered" this bottle from my grandma's liquor cabinet (since no one in the house drinks). Its a very old bottle (so old it has a label that says 1987) and has a very old taste to it, seems stable though.
5819588889_47b2886372_b.jpg

Last edited:

Yeps

Call Me a Cab
A couple glasses of red wine (spanish and chilean) and some sparkling wine of unknown providence (for the best man's toast).

swinggal

One Too Many
Tried Edelweiss beer last night. Really nice and the smell...yum. Almost violety as it is infused with alpine herbs. Smelt wonderful.

edelweiss.jpg

Last edited:

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
when on our recent road trip to Utah- my Mr. and I went to the Moab Brewery to sample some of their local brews. I had their own root beer soda and he tried their Dead Horse Ale and Lizard Ale.

Danny Ocean

A-List Customer
Quite a few beers, in no particular order, and over a long weekend, in Le Mans :car:
Kronenbourg 1664, Stella Artois, Hoegaarden, Leffe, Alsace Beer, Heineken, G 'n' T's...........oh, and Jager Bombs!

Well, it had to be done! :p

Danny O

p.s. I'd give the Leffe a miss, given the choice!

Danny Ocean

A-List Customer
Given that list of beers, order consumed would be important.

I assume the Leffe was the Leffe Brun?

Hi,

They were not all drunk on the same night, but if they were, I would've gone with the lighter beers, first. Kronenbourg, Stella, and Heineken, are all fairly similar, lighter lagers, with Stella being my favourite.

The Hoegaarden is quite floral in taste, and as a white beer, maybe not to everyone's taste. The Leffe, was the Leffe Brune, and is not at all to my liking.

I almost forgot one other, and that was several pints of Guinness, whilst watching the Canadian Grand Prix. Now Guinness, I could drink ALL day!

Cheers,

Danny O

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmichael