Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Did You Drink Last Night?

I'm very thirsty all at once.

The pub just started offering flights at the first of the month and they have severl different Irish Flights, one Scotch flight, and one Bourbon flight. I know your opinion of bourbon James ;)

:cheers1:

Well, I probably wouldn't want to do a bourbon flight. :p However, I did find a decent bourbon in Basil Hayden's offering. It didn't taste like liquid Kingsford. It was just smooth and had decent honey, nut and spice notes. It is made with a large amount of rye in the recipe. Maybe that makes the difference. :p

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Shipyard Export - very nice!

smugshot6264968-L.jpg

Dan'l

Practically Family
It didn't taste like liquid Kingsford. :p

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Basil Hayden's is one of the four offered in the bourbon flight. Also, the pub (stupid me) is Nine Irish Brothers. They do, however, have five sisiters. My focus was apparently more on the drink and not the name :eek:hwell:

Last night, a simple tasting of Knob Creek with a wee drop of water.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Basil Hayden's is one of the four offered in the bourbon flight. Also, the pub (stupid me) is Nine Irish Brothers. They do, however, have five sisiters. My focus was apparently more on the drink and not the name :eek:hwell:

Last night, a simple tasting of Knob Creek with a wee drop of water.

You ought to try that flight then---unless you like liquid Kingsford. :p
Nine brothers and five sisters?! I feel sorry for their mother. Didn't they have a TV?!:p
Knob Creek is aptly named. :p

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Since those nice people at the State of New Hampshire decide to build us a nice new liquor store (to make the most of their monopoly) I had to pay a visit and try something new:

smugshot4086416-L.jpg

I'm thinking I like it, but more testing is needed!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo