Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Did You Drink Last Night?

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Cool 65'f temps this afternoon in Minnesota. I am sitting near the lake and enjoying a Twilight Summer Ale and my 50's Stetson Stratoliner fedora (pine green felt).

IMG_5683-M.jpg

Full hops taste that is very aromatic. Pale malt, with carmel, pine, lemon and grapefruit tastes. A light pepper spice , with a creamy vanilla taste appears at the end of a sip. Complex taste and refreshing seasonal beer from Deschetes Brewery.

Ahhh, summer Sundays. Best, Eric -

Last edited:
I don't mind Pabst(although I haven't drank it in years). Much better than any kind of Bud to me.
HD

Had a few on tap recently as the other options were Sierra Nevada, both Buds, and Coors Lite. It was fine enough,but nothing special enough to deserve the attention it gets. Prior to that it had been probably fifteen plus years since drinking it and even then it was considered kind of kitschy.
:D

1961MJS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Just like in the good old days.

Bud is swill.

I had Hamm's and Schlitz last night.

Hi

O.K., I know you actually like Hamm's, but when I was in college 30 plus years ago we used to call Hamm's, Slams because if you didn't hurry up and slam it down, you might taste it. Schlitz went back to their pre 1960's formula and it's decent beer again. Is Hamm's the same as it would have been in 1980? Hope not.

Of course Hamm's was made up in your area and some beers are best when fresh.

Later

It is from the land of sky blue waters, you know.

Also, PBR is big with the 'redneck' crowd around here.

Hi

O.K., I know you actually like Hamm's, but when I was in college 30 plus years ago we used to call Hamm's, Slams because if you didn't hurry up and slam it down, you might taste it. Schlitz went back to their pre 1960's formula and it's decent beer again. Is Hamm's the same as it would have been in 1980? Hope not.

Later

Hi

Later
Slams! :rofl: You can drink PBR as slow or fast as you like. Tasteless is tasteless not matter what speed. :p

DeeDub

One of the Regulars
After a simple dinner this evening, I had an Anchor Steam for dessert.

If I'd thought of it, I might have had that for dinner, too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk