Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Did You Drink Last Night?

Wifey's in the hospital with pneumonia.we both have been with the croup over a week. Finally had to rush her to emergency room yesterday. ( she's the one with the heart pump). I have to go all the way home to feed critters each night. I feel Like pooh. (Not the bear). No time to stop and get more NyQuil before dark. All I have left is DayQuil. So it's several shots of Jameson's followed by a shot of DayQuil again tonight . Worked great last night!!!

Cheers

Best of Luck wished to you and yours. Do not forget to set the alarm if you have to get up early.
:D

Get well Renault & Mrs. Renault. You gotta do what works.

Gregg the duck was pretty decent, especially for the price. I'd get it again.

Laat night I had a couple of coors. This weekend is my daughters' ballet recital, and after what I shelled out for that it's probably gonna be coors ot pbr for a while.

Wifey's in the hospital with pneumonia.we both have been with the croup over a week. Finally had to rush her to emergency room yesterday. ( she's the one with the heart pump). I have to go all the way home to feed critters each night. I feel Like pooh. (Not the bear). No time to stop and get more NyQuil before dark. All I have left is DayQuil. So it's several shots of Jameson's followed by a shot of DayQuil again tonight . Worked great last night!!!

Cheers

Oh geez! Stay well man!

Renault

One Too Many
Ok party tonight. Just got home! Critters all fed! They are happy.

Got more NyQuil. Wifey in stable condition. Right lung responding good. Seems the left lung just doesn't want to play right with antibiotics. So she's prolly I'm thru the weekend for sure. Especially with the cough she has!!!

So it will be "Walmart cocktails" again tonight. That's two shots of your favorite whisky (or whiskey) of choice and one shot of NyQuil.

Thanks to you all who have responded with your kind words!

Renault

PS;
One from back in my day when Alvin frequented the "Broken Spoke"!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ILeewAYhxU4

Got more NyQuil. Wifey in stable condition. Right lung responding good. Seems the left lung just doesn't want to play right with antibiotics. So she's prolly I'm thru the weekend for sure. Especially with the cough she has!!!

So it will be "Walmart cocktails" again tonight. That's two shots of your favorite whisky (or whiskey) of choice and one shot of NyQuil.

Renault

PS;

That is at least partially good news. Get well wishes to both of you. Take care now. That Nyquil has worked well for me over the cold years as well. :p

gear-guy

Practically Family
Get well Renault & Mrs. Renault. You gotta do what works.

Gregg the duck was pretty decent, especially for the price. I'd get it again.

Laat night I had a couple of coors. This weekend is my daughters' ballet recital, and after what I shelled out for that it's probably gonna be coors ot pbr for a while.

Wait till she gets married and then you will be drinking water.

Renault

PS;

I always make it a double-shot which seems to work pretty well. Get some rest and best of luck to you and yours.
:D

Shiraz?
I hope you aren't talking about yellow tail.
Blech.
I've never had it, because I'm awful with screw tops. :D

Argentina is down under too.
I stopped by walmart and the malbec was still on sale, so I bought what they had left.

And some pbr.
It doesn't taste like water.....if you get the kind in the can. It's decent enough as long as it doesn't have time to get warm

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko